Mon, Oct 18 2021, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join other writers for quiet co-writing on Monday mornings from 9:00 AM to noon at the Guelph Little Theatre, which is graciously donating the space.
Here's what you need to know about the new arrangement –
- Participants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid doctor's exemption.
- Only 10 people can sign up per morning, so you'll need to register here – https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f4fa9a82baafece9-writing. Please only sign up if you are sure you can come so that you don't take a space from others.
- Masks must be worn while entering and exiting and moving around the space, but can be removed while at your working space.
- Participants will need to bring their own coffee and snacks.
- Participants will need to wipe down their tables and chairs after they're finished (wipes will be provided).
- It would be great if participants could help out with cleaning up afterwards.
- A suggested donation of $2-$5 to the Guelph Little Theatre would be gratefully accepted for the use of their space.