As we move into the fall, Vocamus Writers Community has decided to retool its annual Rhapsody anthology to include short prose (as in 500 words max) as well as poetry and prose poetry. Prose submissions can either be fiction or creative non-fiction. The other criteria all remain the same –
- Authors must be living in Wellington County.
- Submissions should include a brief 75 word bio and a photo of the author to be posted on the website.
- Only one accepted submission per author per calendar year.
- Submissions should be made to the editor, Michael Kleiza, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The editorial process also remains the same –
- Accepted pieces will be posted on the Vocamus Writers Community website under the Writings tab about every two weeks in the order that they are received.
- Accepted pieces will also be collected and published in the Rhapsody anthology each year.
Submissions for the 2021/2022 season are now open, so send us your best poems and short fiction. We're looking forward to reading what Wellington County has been writing.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.